Apple Consumers Apple Consumers

Pretty true! i didn't know microsoft did the same thing!? if it was recent I WANT IT! To me, all iphones are is just a thicker ipod with phone capabilities. period, they don't do anything special really. nice animation and voice, but the lip synching left something to be desired. but either way GREAT FLASH!

Love on the Cliff Love on the Cliff

great animation and drawing and voice action to boot! the exact way i'd react if i had a gay son XD

The turtle killed the sun The turtle killed the sun

this was made for a child's dream project? interesting, cool flash bro

Hanger 2: Endless Hanger 2: Endless

MAKES ME WANNA BE A TRAPEZE PERSON!!!! AWESOME GAME and addicting :P

Heavy Pawnage Heavy Pawnage

lol heaby machine gun clip upgrade

Mecha Dress Up Game Mecha Dress Up Game

someones a pokemon fan!

lol MY ROBOT WILL TAKE OVER THE WORLD ALL THEIR BASE R BELONG TO ME

Black Beauty White Heat Black Beauty White Heat

Lol when I saw the title I was thinking of the song by Die Krupps. THis is still pretty good!

cfile responds:

Russian Industrial Tribute to DIE KRUPPS
2xCD, Tribute album, Limited Edition, jewel box, 16 page booklet

B7 - Combustion Remix B7 - Combustion Remix

THIS IS BOSS DOWNLOADED! to keep me occupied in place of your upcoming album :P KEEP IT UP

(B7) Combustion Dynasty (B7) Combustion Dynasty

I came here from your remix! and i wondered what the orignal song was. all had to do was look in the info.

THIS SONG is awesome! compared to the remix its still pretty damn cool. You can only get better!

Mexi-can Mexi-can

without a background...it does seem unfisnished... its good so far but it feels like it could've been better. Improve upon it?

Dawn-Breaker responds:

As in, it should've had a background? or well I was a bit unsatisfied with his right leg.. I somehow couldn't get it exactly as I wanted it to be..

NG STAFF GAYPARTY NG STAFF GAYPARTY

The name made me lol, and would i possibly expect anything less from JOHNNY UTAH!!?

Zombie Spongebob Zombie Spongebob

LOL haha

awww who killed spongebob well i guess it doesnt matter now that he is basicly immortal